Organized Chaos in the Art Room

I find myself constantly working on ways to organize my art room so that life is easier for myself and my students.  I sometimes feel like my experience as an art teacher is preparing me to become an industrial engineer.  My hope for this blog is that other art teachers may find some of my techniques useful.  As a lifelong learner, I would also love to hear other peoples ideas on what works for them.

Many art teachers are faced with the dilemma of teaching different grade levels back-to-back. Just organizing supplies for the day can consume your entire planning period. (That, of course, coupled with the extra responsibilities of being an art teacher.  You know, "can you make this poster really quickly", "you have such better handwriting than I do, would you mind...", --you get the idea.

SO...for what it's worth, you'll soon know what works for me! :)

Comments

  1. Hi LeAnne! I am all about organizing in the art room!!!! Thanks for your blog, I am adding it to my reader. Here is a link to all of my posts on organizing! Enjoy!
    http://theartofeducation.wordpress.com/category/organization/

    Jessica
    The ART of Education

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find myself constantly working on ways to organize my art room so that life is easier for myself and my students. palletline courier

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment